|Reference#: 13-00077||Title: Application Architect|
|Location: Bloomington, IL||Position Type: Full Time / Contract|
|Experience Level: 5 Years||Start Date: 02/01/2013 - 12/31/2013|
This position is considered a leadership positions within the department. As such, these leaders are expected to have skills and experiences to be able to meet the expectations below:
1. Accountable for creating, applying, and approving architectural content and complex cross-discipline architectures or strategies which integrate with industry trends.
2. Understands and drives integration within and across business portfolios.
3. Sponsors architectural efforts and brings balance and influence to architecture decisions, business requirements and vision.
4. Communicates and interacts effectively with all levels of the Systems department and partners with the business on providing technical solutions across rganizational lines.
5. Is responsible for leading technical teams as necessary. Coaches and mentors peers and analysts.
6. Engages in the full lifecycle experience, from planning (building teams) to delivery (leading teams and stressing team achievement) and management of the solution (acts as an escalation point), primarily at the front end of the solution lifecycle. Possesses an appreciation of the construction, knowledge of the implementation, and management aspects of the solution lifecycle to produce solutions designs that are viable and can be successfully constructed, implemented, operated and managed.
7. Actively maintains and matures skills and experiences to be able to successfully architect appropriate solutions.
8. Clearly communicates complex technical and business concepts to project teams/project leadership, and architecture leadership within Systems and Business organizations.
Seasoned experience with both Mainframe and Java applications required!